It’s no secret that B2B events can pump out some extremely dull social content. In fact, many companies seem to have decided that B2B will never be B2C, and therefore the output too will never match up. But just because B2B may have a more serious tone does not mean it needs to be boring!
On April 14th, we will host an exclusive webinar at the following times to share simple ideas for making your conference a social success:
- APAC/EMEA 10am GMT/5pm HKT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1030548433072743170
- AMERICAS 10:30am ET/3:30pm GMT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1823983511466835714
We will discuss how companies such as Huawei and Anglo-American turned their events into a platform for driving leads and building customer relationships, and how to apply the same strategy for your event.
In this session you will learn:
- How to use social to get people to meet you face to face
- How to capture more leads from events
- How to make your content more interesting
- How to get your customers to tell their colleagues and peers how great you are
This webinar will be hosted by Andréanne Leclerc Social@Ogilvy Regional Director for APAC, Rob Blackie, OgilvyOne Worldwide Director of Social Product, and Charlie Lowe, Regional Strategy Director at Ogilvy & Mather Singapore.
See you there!