Welcome back to Social Digest, the fortnightly round up of all things social, straight from Social@Ogilvy London. So, for the last time this year, enjoy!
3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Sink your teeth into a few 2015 trend predictions from Social@Ogilvy
- Misheard lyrics (a little NSFW)
In other news…
- Skeletor + Honda = A pretty cool Twitter takeover that many initially thought was a hack
- Turn your arm into a touchscreen – is this the fyootcha?
- YouTube is working on a built-in GIF creator (try it out for yourself, on select videos for now, including the always brilliant PBS Ideal Channel)
- Bored waiting for the lights to change? Not any more
- And finally, want a LinkedIn endorsement from Liam Neeson? Good luck
Just for fun
- You need to follow Unspirational
- Oh Benedict… first otters, now milk
- And finally, help yourself to a badass job title here
Worth a Watch
- The Office + The Hobbit = Martin Freeman magic
- Is this you?
See you in 2015, folks!